The MRI facility of the Human Neuroscience Platform (HNP) is built around a new 3T scanner providing state-of-the-art imaging for the Campus. As the field matures, there are pressing needs for multimodal data fusion, combining imaging with brain stimulation, neurofeedback, virtual reality, robotics, and electrophysiology. Therefore, the Methods & Data Facility plays a central role in the success of the Human Neuroscience Platform.
The data analysis manager will provide expertise on advanced MRI data analysis, including on design, estimation, assessment and implementation of models for structural, functional and diffusion data, as well as multimodal imaging. The data analysis manager will report to the Methods & Data Facility (Faculty Advisors: Prof. Dimitri Van De Ville & Prof. David Rudrauf) of the HNP (coordinator: Dr Anne-Dominique Lodeho), and will work closely with the MRI facility, facility users, as well as with the other facilities of the HNP in a perspective of integration within Campus Biotech research ecosystem.
- Adapt and deploy implementations of cutting-edge MRI data analysis methods.
- Organize and provide (hands-on) tutorials on various aspects of MRI data acquisition and analysis.
- Provide, teach, and share basic and advanced methods for MRI and multimodal imaging (e.g., Wiki, Methods Meetings, online repository)
- Interact with national & international research laboratories that are active in developing new methodological approaches in MRI data analysis to stay at the frontier of the field.
- Provide solutions of standardization, interoperability and data quality control for analysis pipelines.