At the Laboratory of Multimodal Modeling of Emotion & Feeling, they are looking for MSc Interns (Master 2 level) to develop and implement VR experiments to test predictions of their main model, the Projective Consciousness Model (PCM).
The Wyss Center is seeking a talented and driven individual to join their growing international team of scientists, engineers and clinicians as a Software Engineer. The individual will work on the development of software for various medical / biotech applications in neuroengineering.
Description du poste
- Research, architect, design and implement software for neuro applications;
- Deliver high quality code, test and debug software systems;
- Work with Wyss Center scientists and collaborators to design and implement novel data processing algorithms;
- Develop user interfaces to allow for user-friendly systems and adoption of the Center’s innovative technologies;
- Design scalable system architectures for real-time data processing software;
- Work with hardware designers to efficiently integrate software with applicable hardware;
- Manage the software along its whole lifecycle, from requirements to release, including development, risk management and maintenance, in compliance with medical software regulatory requirements, ready to be used in clinical settings.
- BS or MS in computer science, software engineering or related discipline with at least 5 years of work experience in related setting;
- Experience in design and development of medical device software throughout the whole lifecycle, from design input requirements until deployment and maintenance of the software in the market
- Proven experience in hands-on software engineering for regulated medical applications according to European and US regulations, and software applicable standards (IEC 62304, ISO 14971, IEC 62366);
- Very strong relevant programming skills in C++ and Python;
- Experience with development of user-friendly applications (User experience) - GUI development is a plus;
- Experience in developing real-time processing software such as audio, video or environmental signals;
- Excellent coding standards (commenting, documentation, version control) and ability to assess existing code against them;
- Ability to collaborate closely with colleagues and partners in a multicultural setting;
- Excellent English verbal/written communication skills, along with the ability to work well within a team environment.
- Additional useful skills include:
- Familiarity with tools for software development, software configuration management, defect tracking, and knowledge of continuous integration;
- Familiarity with cybersecurity standards and requirements,
- Knowledge of Linux operating systems
- Familiarity with software technology trends
- Knowledge of Agile development methodology
- Understanding of data analytics
- Experience with data acquisition systems, signal generators, oscilloscopes, and other testing equipment
- Proficiency in French
The Wyss Center is seeking a talented and driven individual to join their growing international team of scientists, engineers and clinicians as a Project Manager in Neuroengineering. The individual will engage with the Center’s leadership, project teams and wider community to initiate and advance technical initiatives in the field.
MSc Internship project proposal 2019 “Design of a virtual ‘Cocktail Party’ environment for exploring the neural correlates of speech stream segregation”
The project is proposed under the scientific supervision of Dr. Raphaël Thézé, who is working on cross-modal influences of audio and visual stimuli during speech processing, UniGE/Auditory, Speech and Language Neuroscience Group
Within the Simulation Neuroscience division we are looking for a Post-doctoral Researcher in Computational modelling of thalamo-cortical circuits (BBP)
Decoding imagined syllables for speech neuroprosthesis
Prof. Anne-Lise Giraud