At the Laboratory of Multimodal Modeling of Emotion & Feeling, they are looking for MSc Interns (Master 2 level) to develop and implement VR experiments to test predictions of their main model, the Projective Consciousness Model (PCM).
The Wyss Center is seeking a talented and driven individual to join their growing international team of scientists, engineers and clinicians as a Project Manager in Neuroengineering. The individual will engage with the Center’s leadership, project teams and wider community to initiate and advance technical initiatives in the field.
Description du poste
- Lead Wyss Center project teams towards the development of new medical/biotech applications in the field of Neuroengineering, such as Brain Computer Interfaces, neural computation and neuromodulation
- Collaborate with faculty, researchers, clinicians and industry to leverage and integrate various disciplines and capabilities to Wyss Center projects, as technologies mature from early stage to scale up and/or pre-clinical and clinical applications
- Participate and present at internal and external events, conferences and seminars.
- Work closely with the Center’s regulatory affairs team to define regulatory strategy, identify applicable standards and assess the regulatory impact of new standards in different projects
- Develop testing plans for compliance with quality and regulatory requirements
- Work closely with the Center’s clinical research team to coordinate study and protocol planning and successful execution of the clinical trial aspects of projects
- Build and maintain technical documentation for devices and/or software under development
- Contribute to various Wyss Center technical decisions and operations that are relevant to the role such as decisions on capital investments, definition and development of quality procedures and policies, mentorship of others, and communications.
- BS or MS in Engineering, Neuroengineering or related discipline with at least 5 years of work experience in an industrial setting
- Experience in project management, with a focus on delivering results and meeting project budgets and timelines
- Proven leadership skills, and ability to coordinate the activities of a multidisciplinary team
- Experience in design and development of medical devices, including verification and validation activities, experience with ISO 13485, with European regulations (e.g. MDR), and FDA regulations and guidance and clinical study development
- Experience in setting up supply, development and service agreements, and quality agreements
- Experience with Agile development methodology
- Experience with risk management process, familiarity with tools such as FMEA
- Familiarity with manufacturing and testing of medical devices and software
- Ability to build and maintain the technical documentation of medical device and/or medical software development project
- Strong communication, written and spoken
- Fast learner, enthusiastic, curious, team player
- Fluent in English; knowledge of French a plus
- Familiarity with neurosensing and neuromodulation hardware and software as a medical device is a plus
- Familiarity with Class III medical device development is a plus
The Wyss Center is seeking a talented and driven individual to join their growing international team of scientists, engineers and clinicians as a Software Engineer. The individual will work on the development of software for various medical / biotech applications in neuroengineering.
MSc Internship project proposal 2019 “Design of a virtual ‘Cocktail Party’ environment for exploring the neural correlates of speech stream segregation”
The project is proposed under the scientific supervision of Dr. Raphaël Thézé, who is working on cross-modal influences of audio and visual stimuli during speech processing, UniGE/Auditory, Speech and Language Neuroscience Group
Within the Simulation Neuroscience division we are looking for a Post-doctoral Researcher in Computational modelling of thalamo-cortical circuits (BBP)
Decoding imagined syllables for speech neuroprosthesis
Prof. Anne-Lise Giraud