The Virtual Reality facility provides the Campus Biotech (http://www.campusbiotech.ch) research community with state-of-the-art equipment in the field of immersive interaction, and motion analysis in virtual reality for experimental research and clinical applications. Fields of applications include: cognitive and affective assessment, cognitive and behavioral therapy, neurological rehabilitation, gait and upper limb rehabilitation. The facility is part of the larger Human Neuroscience Platform of Campus Biotech, offering equipment and competences for neuroscience and neuroprosthetics research, including but not limited to neurophysiology and electrical neuroimaging, non-invasive brain stimulation or neuromodulation, psychophysics, cognitive and behavioral experimentation, movement and gait analysis.
Combining strong engineering, analytical and organizing skills, you will join the team led by the Virtual Reality Facility Manager. You will work with researchers and engineers of Campus Biotech for designing, developing and maintaining software and hardware solutions for research projects involving virtual reality, motion capture technology, and biomechanical data analysis. You will be responsible for the setup and maintenance of virtual reality equipment, including large immersive systems (stereoscopic displays, HMD, etc.), full-body motion capture, and 3D content creation tools.
- MSc in Engineering and/or Computer Science
- Specialization in Virtual Reality, 3D Computer Graphics or Computer Vision
Technical skills and experience
- Experience in game engines (e.g. Unity3D, Unreal) and integration of Virtual Reality hardware (sensors, displays, actuators)
- Experience in software development for real-time interactive systems and computer graphics (e.g. C/C++, C#, Python, OpenCV, OpenGL/DirectX)
- Experience in 3D modeling (3D scenes, human avatars animation)
- Experience in biomechanical data acquisition (3D motion capture) and analysis
- Experience to apply VR techniques in applied projects (research or industrial).
Start date: as soon as possible
Please send your application with resume, cover letter, diploma to email@example.com