In our mission to democratize Data-Driven Medicine we are looking for bright, passionate and dedicated individuals to join our growing dynamic team. Does this sound like you? If so, we want to hear from you…
The Campus Biotech houses numerous human neuroscience research groups of the Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL) and of the University of Geneva. The EEG-BCI facility of the Fondation Campus Biotech Geneva offers state-of-the-art equipment and high-level expertise in EEG and BCI to these labs in order to give them the best possible environment to conduct their experiments.
Description du poste
The EEG-BCI facility is looking for a software engineer with strong experience in real-time signal processing, preferably of human electroencephalography (EEG) and brain computer interface (BCI), to develop, improve and maintain high-end closed-loop software. The work will be done in close collaboration with researchers of the Campus Biotech.
- Improve and maintain our existing closed-loop software to make it multi-platform and user-friendly
- Develop new solutions to integrate various EEG systems in the closed-loop
- Integrate other kinds of physiological signals (e.g. electromyography), non-physiological signals (e.g. accelerometers) and devices in the closed-loop system
- Customize the software in close collaboration with campus biotech researchers
- Advice researchers to setup and perform their EEG-BCI experiments
- Master degree or equivalent in engineering and/or Computer Science
Technical skills and experience
- Strong experience with real-time processing
- Experience with signal processing and machine learning
- Experience with EEG and BCI
- Experience with high density EEG and source localization is a plus
- High skills with software development, including graphical interface and multi-OS porting
- High programming skills with Matlab, C/C++ and Python
o Team player, autonomous, creative, and solution-oriented
o Proficient in English (mandatory) and in French (plus).
o Experience of working on different projects at the same time.
o Experience in multidisciplinary international groups
o Interest in human neuroscience, cognitive science, experimental psychology
La Fondation Campus Biotech ouvre pour le Service de Design and Manufacturing géré par le Laboratoire de Microtechnique et Bio-instrumentation de la Haute école du paysage, d’ingénierie et d’architecture de Genève, un poste de technicien-ne en Microtechnique pour l’assistance à la conception, la fabrication et la construction de bancs de tests et d’expériences pour divers projets de recherche et développement au service du Campus Biotech.
The Human Neuroscience Platform (HNP) of the Foundation Campus Biotech (FCBG) is seeking a full-time “Neuromodulation Facility Manager” to coordinate the Neuromodulation facility and develop methodologies such as multimodal applications of brain stimulation techniques with fMRI or EEG, modelling of neuro-stimulation effects and novel paradigms for neuromodulation. As the facility is open to all researchers (and more specifically those of the Campus Biotech) the thematic topics the whole range of systems neuroscience.