In our mission to democratize Data-Driven Medicine we are looking for bright, passionate and dedicated individuals to join our growing dynamic team. Does this sound like you? If so, we want to hear from you…
Description du poste
• Working with cross functional team (R&D, quality, Product Manager) to ensure timely, on target, and within budget accomplishment of marketing collaterals (flyers, slides, brochures, application notes and more).
• Managing protocols with close collaboration with the wetlab team
• Answering the scientific e-marketing needs
• Updating and maintaining the marketing department's documentation and databases
• Writing scientific white papers
Qualifications and Experience:
• A degree in molecular biology is a must, (ideally a PhD)
• First experience in scientific communication is required
• A degree in marketing (not essential but an advantage)
• Excellent knowledge in English is a must, French is an asset
• Excellent communication skills
• Attention to details
• Strong administration and organizational skills
• Team spirit
If you think you fit this position, please send a CV and a cover letter at email@example.com with the mention "Scientific Communication Specialist". Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.
La Fondation Campus Biotech ouvre pour le Service de Design and Manufacturing géré par le Laboratoire de Microtechnique et Bio-instrumentation de la Haute école du paysage, d’ingénierie et d’architecture de Genève, un poste de technicien-ne en Microtechnique pour l’assistance à la conception, la fabrication et la construction de bancs de tests et d’expériences pour divers projets de recherche et développement au service du Campus Biotech.
The Human Neuroscience Platform (HNP) of the Foundation Campus Biotech (FCBG) is seeking a full-time “Neuromodulation Facility Manager” to coordinate the Neuromodulation facility and develop methodologies such as multimodal applications of brain stimulation techniques with fMRI or EEG, modelling of neuro-stimulation effects and novel paradigms for neuromodulation. As the facility is open to all researchers (and more specifically those of the Campus Biotech) the thematic topics the whole range of systems neuroscience.
The Campus Biotech houses numerous human neuroscience research groups of the Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL) and of the University of Geneva. The EEG-BCI facility of the Fondation Campus Biotech Geneva offers state-of-the-art equipment and high-level expertise in EEG and BCI to these labs in order to give them the best possible environment to conduct their experiments.