As the Website Coordinator, you have the following skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- 2-4 years experience in website development and coordination
- Proficiency and experience in web design software, website design practices and social media strategies
- Experience in SEO and social media ads, PPC, Google Ads, Content Management Systems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Self-motivated and goal oriented
- Team-oriented, pragmatic, hands-on, can-do attitude
- Language of work is English, French language an asset
The CyberPeace Institute is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
The Work Environment
The CyberPeace Institute offers a competitive, modern, and flexible working arrangement:
- Competitive compensation and benefits;
- Flex-time and tele-working possibilities;
- Dynamic working atmosphere;
- Open culture encouraging interaction and sharing of ideas and opinions.
- Duration: 12 months
- Working rate: 80%
- Starting date: As soon as possible
- Location: Geneva (GVA), with remote working possibilities
- Team size: 5-6 full time employees
Please submit your application via the form at : https://cpi.link/WebsiteCoordinator
- a CV (2 pages max), in a pdf format.
- a cover letter (on page max) describing your motivation, in a pdf format.
Please ensure to Reference Website Coordinator in the position you are applying for.
Deadline for application is 30 September 2021 at 23:59 CET
Incomplete Applications or those received after the deadline will not be considered.
Please note that we will only respond to candidates selected for the interview process.