After 6 semesters, the i-teams program has had over one hundred (100+) participants, participating in advancing eighteen (18) cutting-edge technologies towards the market and improving global health!. Please consider joining us on this semesters adventure and therefore our i-teams innovation community.
I-TEAMS 7th ROUND IS NOW OPEN FOR APPLICATION, BY MARCH 4th! TO BE HOSTED AT CAMPUS BIOTECH.
i-Teams brings together the brightest graduate students, as well as postdocs, and the University's ground-breaking research to develop commercially viable strategies and build valuable university-industry links. Participate in a highly motivated and scientifically diverse team, interacting extensively with leading academic and industrial partners, to help bring a cutting-edge technology to the market and improve global health!
HOW TO APPLY?
- If you wish to join us on this adventure, please write your interests and a short resume of your experience to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com .
- The next application deadline is March 4th, 2022 and the project selection meeting on noon Tuesday March 8th, 2022 at Campus Biotech. However please register ASAP, as we shall use first-come first-served procedures.
- Details of the program are available at https://ta.unige.ch/en/i-teams-programme/
WHY PARTICIPATE ?
- Have fun and work with other UNIGE students from various fields: this semester to be hosted at Campus Biotech, meetings are once a week Tuesdays during lunch time (12h-14h with a complimentary lunch).
- Contribute to translation of ideas into innovations, which could improve the quality of life for patients around the globe.
- Work as part of a motivated team, learning innovation, product development techniques, and entrepreneurial skills.
- Meet leaders and make contacts from the Health Valley private industries and academic centres.
- Obtain business experience in the industrial developmental process in the private sector.
- Earn 2.0 external credits ( 2 ECTS ) toward your PhD program and 3 credits towards your MSc in Neuroscience.
ADVANCING RESEARCH TOWARDS CLINICAL APPLICATIONS!
- A service providing platform, based upon the cutting-edge IT application (“Cartool” the “gold standard” for high-density electroencephalogram [hdEEG] analysis developed over the past 25 years by the group of Prof. Michel at Unige FacMed), providing users with customized services* as needed to understand disturbances of neural networks in patients with brain dysfunctions and later implement therapies to help them (as presently used for certain epilepsy and tumor pathologies). * Customized services: (instructions, one-on-one teaching, controlled experimental design, data analysis techniques, and validated interpretation of the results).
- A diagnostic tool enabling personalized forefoot healthcare, by use of a medical device providing rapid quantitative-based data of the forefoot instability for medical practitioners to identify issues and monitor efficacity of treatments. Forefoot instability or hypermobility is associated with the development of several foot disorders such as hallux valgus which affect about one-third of the population and causes pain and disabilities.
- A third cutting-edge project, to be announced soon.