The Health 2030 Genome Center is looking to fill a position of Laboratory Associate in its DNA Sequencing Platform (DSP)
The Medical Image Processing Laboratory is looking for a Junior Engineer to join a team of experts for a fixed-term full-time position (2 years) in real-time EEG.
Description du poste
The successful candidate will be employed by EPFL. (S)he will support the acquisition and analysis of EEG data during a clinical study on chronic tinnitus sponsored by the Wyss Center for Bio and Neuroengineering.
- Engineering background (MSc in computer science, neuroscience, or equivalent)
- Strong knowledge of MATLAB; python a plus
- Experience in EEG data acquisition and/or data analysis (e.g., EEGLab, MNE, Fieldtrip)
- High interest and motivation to learn real-time EEG acquisitions and EEG neurofeedback
- Good team player, with strong communication and interaction skills with study participants
- Interest in working to support a clinical study
- Fluency in both English and French
- Experience in real-time EEG and/or neurofeedback
- Experience with BCI2000 and/or BrainVision recorder software
- Previous experience with clinical trials
- Knowledge of good clinical practices (ICH GCP) / ISO 14155
Type of contract: Full-time (100%) employment contract with EPFL for a fixed-term period of 2 years
Starting date: February 2020
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com no later than January 31, 2020.
La fondation Campus Biotech Geneva a la responsabilité de gérer les bâtiments occupés par l’EPFL et l’Université de Genève sur le site du Campus Biotech. Dans le cadre de son équipe technique, elle est à la recherche d’un handyman à plein temps.
At the Laboratory of Multimodal Modeling of Emotion & Feeling, they are looking for MSc Interns (Master 2 level) to develop and implement VR experiments to test predictions of their main model, the Projective Consciousness Model (PCM).
MSc Internship project proposal 2019 “Design of a virtual ‘Cocktail Party’ environment for exploring the neural correlates of speech stream segregation”
The project is proposed under the scientific supervision of Dr. Raphaël Thézé, who is working on cross-modal influences of audio and visual stimuli during speech processing, UniGE/Auditory, Speech and Language Neuroscience Group
Within the Simulation Neuroscience division we are looking for a Post-doctoral Researcher in Computational modelling of thalamo-cortical circuits (BBP)
Decoding imagined syllables for speech neuroprosthesis
Prof. Anne-Lise Giraud