The Medical Image Processing Laboratory is looking for a Junior Engineer to join a team of experts for a fixed-term full-time position (2 years) in real-time EEG.
The Health 2030 Genome Center is looking to fill a position of Laboratory Associate in its DNA Sequencing Platform (DSP)
Description du poste
The Health 2030 Genome Center serves as a leading house for Swiss genomic medicine by supporting and facilitating research and clinical activities nationally in the areas of genetics and genomics. The Genome Center is developing a vibrant genomics community to achieve its aims.
The Genome Center is based in Campus Biotech, a new hub of biomedical research that hosts laboratories from EPFL, UNIGE, HUG and partner organisations working in biological research and development at the basic, translational and applied stages.
The position will suit a self-motivated individual who enjoys being part of a laboratory team. The successful candidate will be in a rewarding environment at the frontiers of genomics and biomedical research.
The Health 2030 Genome Center seeks a Laboratory Associate to support its DNA Sequencing Platform, more specifically to:
- Prepare and characterise next generation DNA sequencing libraries
- Maintain and use next generation DNA sequencing instruments, liquid handling robots as well as other platform instruments
- Coordinate with the Data Analysis and Interpretation Platform to perform DNA sequencing data quality assessment
- Design and implement new laboratory protocols, methods and technologies
- Design and implement improvements to laboratory methods and processes as well as trouble-shoot laboratory problems
- Participate in the supervision of the daily operations, including laboratory staff, to insure smooth functioning of laboratory and the timely processing of sample
- PhD in molecular biology, genetics, biology, biochemistry, chemistry or related fields
- 6 years laboratory experience in molecular biology, biochemistry or genomics with a significant and demonstrated emphasis on next generation DNA sequencing methods
- Fluency in English
- Open-ended contract (CDI)
- Starting date: Immediate
- Activity rate: 100%
HOW TO APPLY:
Applications must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and include in one single PDF the following documents:
- a cover letter and
- contact information for references
The file name of the PDF must be as follows: YourLASTNAME_YourFirstname_ LTYYYY
The deadline to apply for this position is: Friday February 7, 2020
La fondation Campus Biotech Geneva a la responsabilité de gérer les bâtiments occupés par l’EPFL et l’Université de Genève sur le site du Campus Biotech. Dans le cadre de son équipe technique, elle est à la recherche d’un handyman à plein temps.
At the Laboratory of Multimodal Modeling of Emotion & Feeling, they are looking for MSc Interns (Master 2 level) to develop and implement VR experiments to test predictions of their main model, the Projective Consciousness Model (PCM).
MSc Internship project proposal 2019 “Design of a virtual ‘Cocktail Party’ environment for exploring the neural correlates of speech stream segregation”
The project is proposed under the scientific supervision of Dr. Raphaël Thézé, who is working on cross-modal influences of audio and visual stimuli during speech processing, UniGE/Auditory, Speech and Language Neuroscience Group
Within the Simulation Neuroscience division we are looking for a Post-doctoral Researcher in Computational modelling of thalamo-cortical circuits (BBP)
Decoding imagined syllables for speech neuroprosthesis
Prof. Anne-Lise Giraud