The Wyss Center for Bio and Neuroengineering is seeking a talented and driven individual to join its growing international team of scientists, engineers and clinicians as a Software Engineer. The individual will work on the development of software for various medical / biotech applications in neuroradiology.
The Fondation Campus Biotech Geneva is looking for a Receptionist - Administrative Assistant Fr/Ang, 50%.
Description du poste
- Telephone call management
- Ensuring the reception of clients
- Mail management
- Various administrative tasks to support the team
- Management of requests/ incidents (ticketing tool)
- Management of parking spaces
- Management of the commissary
- Filing, management, archiving and updating of files
- Travel booking, hotel
- Poster printing
- Drafting of various documents and correspondence
- French: mother tongue or excellent oral and written skills
- English: very good knowledge
Entry into service: immediately or to be agreed. Are you interested in our offer? Then, do not hesitate to send us your complete application (with CV, covering letter, diploma, work certificate) by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CFC of commercial employee or equivalent title
- Work experience in a similar position, 4-5 years
- Sense of welcome, service and listening skills
- Anticipation and management of priorities
- Mastery of MS-Office and Internet tools
- Immediately available
GliaPharm, a Swiss biotech start-up company that develops glia-targeting small molecules for the treatment of neurological disorders, is seeking a laboratory technician to join its research and drug development activities in Geneva.
The Medical Image Processing Laboratory is looking for a Junior Engineer to join a team of experts for a fixed-term full-time position (2 years) in real-time EEG.
La fondation Campus Biotech Geneva a la responsabilité de gérer les bâtiments occupés par l’EPFL et l’Université de Genève sur le site du Campus Biotech. Dans le cadre de son équipe technique, elle est à la recherche d’un handyman à plein temps.
Within the Simulation Neuroscience division we are looking for a Post-doctoral Researcher in Computational modelling of thalamo-cortical circuits (BBP)
Decoding imagined syllables for speech neuroprosthesis
Prof. Anne-Lise Giraud