The Wyss Center for Bio and Neuroengineering is seeking a Preclinical Research Associate to join our growing, international team of scientists, clinicians and engineers.
The Health 2030 Genome Center is looking for a Software Engineer in the Data Analytics and Interpretation Platform (DAIP).
- Develop, maintain and implement genomic and transcriptomic data analysis pipelines for research and clinical purposes;
- Develop analytical tools as needed by the scientific community of the Genome Center and its customers;
- Interact with the lab manager and the technical staff of the Genome Center sequencing platform;
- Participate in data related activities of the Genome Center;
- Desire to work on DNA and RNA sequence analysis;
- Experience with large computational clusters and parallel computing;
- Attention to detail and quality of computational analysis outputs;
- Good time management;
- Experience in developing software and analytical pipelines;
- Knowledge of functional programming languages (e.g. Scala, Haskell, Elixir, Scheme);
- Industry experience;
- Open-ended contract;
- Starting date: Immediate;
- Activity rate: 100%;
Applications must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and include in one single PDF the following documents:
- Cover letter;
The file name of the PDF must be as follows: YourLASTNAME_YourFirstname_ GDE2020
The deadline to apply for this position is: Monday, August 31, 2020
The Wyss Center for Bio and Neuroengineering is seeking a Data Scientist to join their growing, international team of scientists, clinicians and engineers.
The Programme Officer is responsible for the support of FIND’s AMR (Antimicrobial Resistance) programme. In this position, he/she will provide technical support for the programme, and support the management of the overall portfolio of projects.
The Wyss Center for Bio and Neuroengineering is seeking a Senior Mechanical Engineer for Active Implants to join our growing, international team of scientists, clinicians and engineers.