The Campus houses neuroscience laboratories from the Lausanne institute of technology (EPFL), the University of Geneva and from the Geneva University Hospitals (HUG). Within this framework, the Methods & Data facility as part of the Human Neuroscience Platform, provides state-of-the-art neuroimaging data science and expertise to the housed labs.
In the line of the continuous development and improvement of our services, the Methods & Data facility wants to develop and deploy processing pipelines to facilitate neuroimaging research automation and reproducibility with Python & Docker.
- Help implement Python interfaces to commonly used neuroimaging software
- (no pre-existing neuroimaging experience required)
- Test pipeline prototypes locally or/and in the cloud
- Be open to both learn basic neuroimaging / dev ops within a team of neuroimaging experts and developers
- Document the resulting code and implementation process