- You have a degree or equivalent training in the healthcare sector.
- You have experience as a CRA and study manager and have worked in the industry for at least 2 years. Ideally you know the CRO business in Switzerland and Europe.
- You are familiar with all phases of a clinical trial, planning, organisation, monitoring and supervision.
- You have excellent project management and communication skills and an independent, thorough approach to work and collaboration. A hands-on mentality is a prerequisite.
- You are motivated to work in a dynamic environment and are looking for a position in which you can quickly familiarise yourself with new issues and a wide variety of needs of clients.
- You have a very good command of written and spoken German and English. A good knowledge of French is desirable
What we offer
We offer you an interesting, varied and challenging job in an interdisciplinary team with development opportunities. You can help shape the future of our company and demonstrate your entrepreneurial skills. You will benefit from a flexible working time model and good opportunities for further training. Place of work is Biel (directly at the railway station), partly home office.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us or send us your complete application documents by email to the address below.
Offers from recruitment agencies will not be considered.
ISS AG, Integrated Scientific Services
Dr. Michel Weber, Head of Clinical Services
Tel. 032 513 6780, firstname.lastname@example.org