Title required: University doctorate in psychology, cognitive or developmental science,
neuroscience or equivalent.
PhD in neuroscience, cognitive neuroscience, psychology, or equivalent.
The successful candidate will have proven research experience in the domain of the neuroscience of language, certified by scientific publications, and preferably previous experience in research funding. She/He will also have some experience in teaching university courses in the field of cognitive neuroscience of language, and in supervising students (Master's level and/or PhD).
Applications may be submitted in English. Yet, the successful candidate will have to interact in French with the public, students, study participants, etc. The ability to acquire a working command of French within the first two years is, thus, required.
The University of Geneva offers motivating employment conditions in a stimulating work environment. By joining us, you will have the opportunity to make the most of your skills and personality and actively contribute to the reputation of an institution founded in 1559.
In a perspective of parity, the University encourages applications from the under-represented gender.
- University teaching experience in the field of the position.
- Demonstrated research experience in cognitive neuroscience of language, as evidenced by scientific publications in peer-reviewed journals with an international scope.
- Ability to conduct independent research in the field, as demonstrated by training students in bachelor, master and/or thesis programs.
- The ability to obtain grants and funding to finance one's research program.
- The ability to work as a team within the NCCR-Evolving Language community and in line with the objectives of the NCCR.
Applications, including all the documents listed in the attached specifications, are to be submitted exclusively online, by clicking on the "Apply now" button below.
For further information: firstname.lastname@example.org and https://jobs.unige.ch/www/wd_portal.show_job?p_web_site_id=1&p_web_page_id=50170
Start date: 01.02.2022 or date to be agreed