You will be joining a dynamic research team that focuses on neuroscience and AI. We also aim to provide usable tools for the broader community (our current projects include DeepLabCut). This project expands the capabilities of a 3D visualization and analysis pipeline available at the Wyss, and this position is specifically geared towards developing new tools for 3D cleared brain tissue image analysis.
Job responsibilities include:
- Weekly meeting with design team
- Deep learning 3D computer vision testing and model development
- Implementing new code and maintaining code
- Building data management & inference pipelines
- Interacting with and supporting the community (Wyss ALICe platform users, GitHub, Image Forum)
- Employee of EPFL
- Geneva, CH is one of the top cities to live in the world!
- Positive, team-oriented environment
- Support cutting-edge, real-world machine vision research
- Opportunity to publish machine learning & neuroscience papers
Please apply here. Be prepared to upload your cover letter, CV, references and link to example code. Application deadline: June 1st, 2021.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law. Contract is for one year, and potentially renewable.