For the month of April, the AMLD event series will host a range of different activities, starting with April 26th when they’ll host the AI & Sustainable Energy track. A key aim of this track is to connect data experts providing novel methods for the analysis and modelling of the data sets with energy experts applying ML and AI to solve their challenging problems on the demand and the production sides to increase the share of renewable energy sources, to achieve net-zero energy buildings and overall an energy system free of carbon emissions during its operation.
April 27th will host five different workshops which will all be held online:
- Building interpretable AI for digital pathology
- Virtual interviewer: Build your own interviewing agent
- How to deliver a successful AI project in medicine – from concept to reproducible processes and solutions
- Forecasting epileptic seizures
- Machine Learning in Science: encoding physical constraints and good development practices
Finally, on April 27th at 18:00 CEST, Professor Robert West will be in conversation with Oren Etzioni, CEO of the Allen Institute for AI. AMLD season pass holders will be able to follow the conversation live and to ask their questions directly to Mr Etzioni.