SWISSMEDIC X HEALTH VALLEY
Swissmedic is getting closer to the world of innovation and is coming to you by offering local advice at Campus Biotech Geneva.
Participate in the launch day on February 17, 2023 09:00 - 11:00 in Geneva (Campus Biotech)
Free participation, Registration required: healthvalley.inartis.ch
Swissmedic, the Swiss authority for the authorization and supervision of therapeutic products, plays a central role in the development of new medicines and medical devices. Its mission is to ensure that only safe, effective and high-quality therapeutic products are available in Switzerland, thus making a major contribution to the protection of human and animal health. For any entrepreneur, it is essential to integrate quality and regulatory considerations as early as possible in the development of his product.
In a unique collaboration with Health Valley, you no longer have to go to Swissmedic, Swissmedic will come to you. You will be able to benefit from the local advice offered by Swissmedic.
A kick-off meeting is organized and we are privileged to welcome :
- Dr. Philippe Girard, Deputy Director of Swissmedic and
- Dr. Julia Djonova, Head of the Division Advanced Therapy Products
who, in addition to presenting Swissmedic's mission and services, will be available to listen to your needs and work with you to develop the "local" offer that they can provide.
Place and time
- Friday, February 17, 2023, 9:00-11:00 am
- Campus Biotech (Geneva)
9 Chemin des Mines, CH-1202 Geneva
(Tram 15, stop Maison de la Paix; bus 1,11,22,25)
Program of the kick-off meeting
- Welcome of the participants
- Presentation of Swissmedic
- Presentation of the innovation office of Swissmedic and ATMP as a pilot in the innovation office project
- General presentation
- The system of conformity assessment and establishment, marketing and clinical trial authorizations in Switzerland
- The importance of introducing quality and regulatory or scientific considerations related to GMP, preclinical, clinical etc. requirements as early as possible in the development process.
- Presentation of the action plan: Swissmedic's offer and services at headquarters (Bern) and in the framework of the "Swissmedic x Health Valley" program
- Discussion with the participants in order to identify their expectations / needs
Remarks and additional information:
- Initially, it is envisaged that Swissmedic will offer its services every Thursday morning at Campus Biotech.
- This initial offer will be adapted to meet the demand.
- As these services are personalized, you will be able to book consultation slots online via the healthvalley.ch website from the beginning of February.
This is a wonderful opportunity which is in line with the improvement of the framework conditions for start-ups.