Date: May 22th, 1pm,
Duration: 45 minutes
Description: Speaker name: Mostafa El Maghraby, PhD
Title: "Scaling Up Single Cell Genomics with Parse Biosciences »
Description: " Parse Biosciences is providing a new approach to single-cell RNAseq that is cutting time and cost off of traditional droplet-based methods. In summary the Parse technology
- Works with fixed cells or nuclei, with no limits on cell size.
- Can profile 10K to 1M cells across 1-96 samples in a single assay.
- Requires no equipment and is 10-20 times cheaper at scale than 10x Genomics.
- Offers unmatched gene detection and sensitivity.
- Allows comprehensive TCR sequencing and CROP-seq at unprecedented scale.
Organizer: Quentin Barraud, .NeuroRestore, INX EPFL
Coffee will be offered.