Ahead of the Global Vaccine Summit and the donor pledging conference to mobilize resources for the Vaccine Alliance (Gavi) for the next five years, the world’s leading biopharmaceutical and vaccines companies restated their commitment to supporting Gavi’s mission to protect future generations from disease.
Pharmaceutical companies, members of IFPMA, reaffirm their support for protecting future generations from disease, making five major commitments to support Gavi’s mission to reach 300 million more children with the full protection of the broadest vaccine portfolio in history:
- Bring to life new vaccine solutions that save lives, protect health and prevent the spread of disease
- Reach those most in need and underserved by innovating throughout the supply chain and ensuring the availability of high-quality vaccines to meet existing and growing demand
- Support the strengthening, sustainability and resilience of national immunization services
- Prepare for public health emergencies to ensure the rapid sharing of information, the deployment of scientific expertise and the delivery of vaccines for use in outbreak responses
- Partner to share capabilities, expertise and maximize the impact of life-saving vaccines
If you need additional information, please visit the following link.