The canton of Geneva is pleased to invite you to the evening celebration of the 20th anniversary of the law on the financing of international solidarity, in the presence of State Councillor Nathalie Fontanet.
On this occasion, we will review the events that have marked two decades of cantonal international solidarity policy and highlight the commitment of our partner organizations in the field.
It will also be an opportunity to discuss and reflect on the future issues and challenges of international solidarity.
The evening will end with an aperitif around which we will be able to meet and share a convivial moment.
Speakers will include:
- Maria Jesus Alonso Lormand, Director of the International Solidarity Service (ISS)
- Catherine Schümperli, General Secretary of the Geneva Federation of Cooperation (FGC)
- Aude Martenot, General Secretary of the Centrale sanitaire suisse romande (CSSR)
- Ignacio Packer, Director International Council of Voluntary Agencies (ICVA)
- Heba Aly, Director of The New Humanitarian, moderator
For further informations, please click here.