The Sustainable Finance Bootcamp is a unique moment to identify non-trivial sustainable finance challenges and opportunities and act with unprecedented innovation to improve the durability and sustainable impact of economic activities and projects.
In collaboration with the Sustainable Finance Hackathon, the Sustainable Finance Bootcamp will deliver education on:
- Global challenges associated with sustainable finance
- Impact opportunities from non-trivial sustainable finance challenges
- SDGs-based and science-backed methodologies for use-case prototyping and innovation at scale
- Identification and specification of key innovation challenges associated with science-backed innovation
- “Hands-on” practice as part of the Sustainable Finance Hackathon on 13 – 14 November.
For more information, visit the following website.